Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Solid and reliable server to sign up with ...

Servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand. KVChosting.net is the host you can rely on in any situation.

• I'm so happy to be using KVChosting.net for all my hosting needs! Their support is fast, friendly and dedicated.
    There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.

• I can proudly say I am hosted by Zakservers.com - recommend their bitcoin dedicated servers.
    Recommend to use them for those who want to be successful in the IT industry.

• You'd better choose kvchosting.net US server hosting - good pricing starting from $89.99/mo.
    The servers are fast.. the cpanel is well stocked.. and I am extremely happy with their service.