Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Good bitcoin dedicated servers?

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I've found out that Zakservers.com offers bitcoin dedicated servers.

Require: 2TB of HD (or 500 SSD storage), 16 GB of RAM, 30 TB bandwidth.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider.
Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?

Comments

• edited April 2023

Dediacted servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are the best to sign up with.
    These are the best hosting services' around. Great support staff, responds to tech calls quickly and fix's issue's even if there not a server problem. What more can you ask from a hosting service?

• I'm impressed with the folks at Zakservers.com - you'll get what you pay for bitcoin servers. They provide the information, services and tools for users to really work with a website and to develop it properly. Customer support is responsive and helpful. One of the best web hosts out there.

• Take a look at NetShop-isp.com.cy Offshore Cyprus servers.
    The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.

• I've recently switched to dedicated server and can say that Zakservers.com support was really helpful.
    I'm able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.