Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

I am looking for server provider

I am looking for large data centers in Canada, USA, Europe.
To rent a dedicated server in these countries.
Or global data centers that place their equipment in Canada, USA, Europe.
What host is better? Any info on netshop-isp.com.cy web host?
P.S. Tell me please, if you know

Comments

• Give netshop isp cheap server hosting a try. It provides tools to help identify the cause and to arrive at a solution.
    They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

• Cheap server hosting plans are available from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net.
    Absolutely remarkable hosting services!
    They are a fine example of patience, service and civility which made the experience pretty much pain-free. Very grateful.

• I switched to NetShop-isp.com.cy after several days of research. I was with another host, but this web host topped all the features and had rave reviews by everyone. They have been absolutely wonderful, for the most part. I've had a billing issue, and an outage, both of which were remedied immediately.

• I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to netshop isp was a clever decision...
    I run my web sites on their VPS account - everything works fine. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.