Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Need to find a new host

I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
Currently I'm paying $50US/mo for the following:
30gb disk space
1000gb bandwidth/mo
I'd like to find a web host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless. Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
Do you know anything about GTHost.com instant dedicated hosting solutions? Trustworthy or not? Any feedbacks?
Other otions please?

Comments

• I've been with Gigapros for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their dedicated hosting services.
    These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.

• Overall, GTHost.com is a great host that I would recommend. The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP. Diskspace and Bandwidth are good.

• I'm using GTHost.com instant servers to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients. They're servers are reliable and fast for their 'shared' hosting classification (dedicated/virtual would be a lot faster), and overall everything works great.
    They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.

• USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris. If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is GTHost.com dedicated server host. And everything works well!