Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

Looking for a Shared hosting

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd.
Requirements: 20gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime.
server much be good usa or eu location.
What are your views on rockhoster.com hosting packages? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

Comments

• Highly recommend Webhost.pro to all webmasters or newbies looking for affordable and professional cPanel hosting services.
    Fast Speed connectivity - load time of my website's pages is really fast (I am very glad).

• You know, cheap web hosting solutions you can get from NetShop-isp.com.cy professional web host.
    The service is excellent, the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.

• Nice web hosting solutions you'll get from Orangeserver.net and also Datapacket.net web host. They are professionals.
    Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

• I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

I know Greenwebpage.com is the host I have trusted and so far they have come through 100%.
    Uptime is great - thanks them a lot. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.