Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

I want dedicated server

Hello,
I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 140-150$
Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
I searched centohost.com web servers. Do you think I can trust them?
What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Comments

• Last & most important, when you want help, you want it now, not tomorrow. Centohost.com customer support is genuinely 24/7!
    They do everything that the big hosting providers I have my other sites with do, only they do it much better.

• I was searching for a reliable web hosting for my blog and some new projects.
    Centohost.com web host offers all I need and a very good customer support. Highly recommended host.
    ==>> Good prices, great uptime, and amazing support.

• Think that your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose GTHost.com instant servers. 17 locations. $5/day for testing.
    It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

• With RegVPS.com dedicated hosting I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts. I am always impressed with their price. Very stable and reliable hosting provider at very good price.

• Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: allwebhost.com (50% first month discount) and coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED - 10% off).