Skip to content
                                                               HostNamaste OpenVZ VPS

SSD VPS required - $30/month

Hi,
I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $30 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford. So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about cloudarion.com SSDVPS solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Comments

• I'd like to say that I am fully satisfied dealing with cloudarion.com - I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
    They will help you with anything be it Scripts, Billing, or the server itself.

• VPS accounts from asvhost.com and rockhoster.com are good enough to sign up with.
    They  will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.

• I started using cloudarion.com ssd vps several months ago. I would have to say that the customer support is unbeatable.
    The uptime is almost 100% and there were no issues that I had with other hosts in past.
    Server locations: Switzerland, Germany, USA.